The following terms and conditions apply to users of the website Fastloans
Fastloans reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at their discretion
Fastloans may modify this agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued usage of Fastloans will be deemed as your acceptance of the new terms and conditions
- Fastloans / ThinkMoney Loans is a facilitator of loans and as such cannot disclose the precise terms of each loan providers money lending conditions. Therefore the implications of late payments varies from lender to lender; the implications of non-payment varies from lender to lender; Code of Practice/Policy on Responsible Lending is dependent on the lender; the disclosure of fees including the annual percentage rate (APR) is dependent on the various lenders; and the disclosure of renewal policy varies from lender to lender.
- Clients are advised to clarify this information with the relevant provider that they are pre-qualified with before taking out a loan.
- Loans are subject to the National Credit Act No. 34 of 2005. In accepting the terms and conditions you give Fastloans / ThinkMoney the permission to obtain a credit check on your behalf.
You agree to use Fastloans for lawful purposes only. You may not:
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Fastloans reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our site. Fastloans, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove, or otherwise block any post or terminate your membership for violating the above provisions
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fastloans, and its, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) as a result of any violation by you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- Fastloans cannot and does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the content found on our site, or its usefulness for any particular purpose.
- Fastloans takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or even truth of the information posted.
- Fastloans relies on various sources of information that we believe to be accurate and reliable. However, Fastloans makes no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material contained on the website. All information provided on Fastloans is to be used on an "as is, with all faults" basis.
- We make no promises that our content or the service itself will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We will, in fact, not make any promises or warranties except that we won't intentionally lie to you.
- What this all means is that you agree that under no circumstances shall Fastloans be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or any other type of loss or injury resulting from your use, or downloading of any content on our site. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies beyond our control in creating or delivering any portion of Fastloans.
- You also agree that Fastloans shall not be liable for any decision made or action taken by you or others based upon reliance on news, information, or any material published by Fastloans.
Fastloans is committed to our members privacy and the following notes outline our information practices. If you feel we are not abiding by our policy or if you have any questions please contact us.
- We collect basic personal information (Name, DOB, email address, ID number, Tel number etc.) from you when you apply for any product promoted through the Fastloans website.
- From time to time we may also ask for additional personal information as part of a promotion/competition.
- If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purpose for which their personal data will be processed.
Use of Information
- By joining Fastloans or applying for products through Fastloans you agree that we can communicate with you with suitable offers or news.
- While we may from time to time promote offers supplied by third parties whereby the third party may contact you directly, we commit that at no time will we sell your personal details on to any third party for them to do with as they choose.
- You may also, at any time, choose to opt-in or opt-out of receiving all types of marketing communications by using the link provided in such communications or by contacting Fastloans.
- From time to time we will perform analysis on our member, feedback and transaction databases. The results of this analysis may be released to third parties, but only in aggregate form and will contain no personal information at all. We may also use transactional or usage data to update your profile so that we can offer you similar products that maybe of interest to you based on this data.
- Cookie Tracking: We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device), which we can access when you visit our site in the future.
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions on your file management software, which locates the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
- When you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
We offer the use of a secure server when you access your account detail and profile information. We also use secure server software when you complete surveys that are hosted by us.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose individual information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests. We also reserve the rights to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site, where that use does not comply with our terms and conditions.
- Third Party Advertiser: We may display advertising from third parties on our site and we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated.
- Fastloans may amend this Privacy and Cookie Statement from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to this policy, we'll announce it on our site.
- Special Terms and Conditions for loan applicants.