The benefits of having Legal Insurance
Legal insurance is something to consider in the event that you need to seek legal advice if someone takes legal action against you. If this does happen, it's worth investing in a lawyer who can help you deal with the claims - but that costs money. To prevent your finances from taking a knock, legal insurance gives you cover when you need it most.
With Legal Insurance you get:
- Most plans include cover for you and your spouse and children under 18.
- Cover against civil, criminal and labour related matters.
- All legal plans include a Bail benefit. If you are arrested (for a minor crime) and need bail, we will go to the police station and pay the bail of up to R3 000 for you.
- Includes a Retrenchment benefit.
- Access to personalised legal documents and contracts.
- 24 hour legal emergency line operated by qualified lawyers and legal advisors.
- Accidental Death Benefit for the main member on selected plans.
- Optional Accidental Death Benefit for spouse on selected plans.
- Protection against the effects of inflation on legal costs.
- Extended family plans also available.
Terms and conditions apply.
Fill in the form to apply for Legal Insurance.